Shabelle Sugar Factory is a sugar processing and trading company. The company was founded in September 2018 and is based in Godey, Ethiopia.
Shabelle Sugar Factory operates as a subsidiary of Shabelle Group Inc. The refinery will be commissioned on May 2019 and construction will start in September 2019 and will officially be opened in August 2020.
- To supply the Ethiopian consumers, our customers, with top-quality, affordable branded sugar in partnership with our out-grower farmers.
- To add value to the organization.
- To generate and supply “green” power to Ethiopia.
- To improve the prospects of the local community of South West Godey and the national economy of Ethiopia.
- We will create the most successful sugar processing and trading company in Ethiopia.
- To provide high-quality sugar, securing long-term stability of price.
- To promise of service excellence to our valued customers, from the largest manufacturer to the supermarket shopper.
Key Strategies in Achieving Our Vision
- Utilize Local Natural Resources
- Ensure sustainable production with canes from nucleus estate and out-growers.
- Develop and train our manpower.
- Protect the environment.
- Focus on cleaner production.
- Contribute to the Development of Ethiopia
- Increase production to 100,000 tons of sugar per annum.
- Expand out-grower activities.
- Train employees and out-growers.
- Assist in the infrastructural development of South West Godey (e.g. hospitals, schools, etc.)
- Drive wealth creation.
- Develop Complementary Byproducts
- Co-generation of electricity from bagasse, including sales to the grid.
- Sweets and confectionery.
- Build on Our Strengths
- A legacy of principles.
- Professional directors, management, staff, and services.
- Loyal and dedicated workforce.
- Outstanding business relationships worldwide.
- Leverage Our Position in East & Horn of Africa
- Be a low-cost regional producer of sugar.
- Enhance our strengths by utilizing sound business practices.
- Strengthen relationships with leading influential regional groups.
- Develop new and vibrant liaisons.
Learn more about our company by calling us at +251-91-3136161 or send us an email to email@example.com.